Overcoming Everyday IT Challenges
DIY and self-serve technology solutions may seem like a budget saving option, until something goes wrong. Many companies simply don’t have the staff, resources, or IT backgrounds to implement and maintain top performing IT environments. Scout has designed our Managed IT platform to deliver you a full IT department in one convenient line item, with a single consistent fee per month.
Our clients benefit from:
- Reduced technology expenses – We take a proactive, preventative approach, heading off minor problems before they become major issues.
- Increased security – Security threats, data breaches, malware, hackers, and system vulnerabilities can strike fear into even the most technologically savvy business owner.
- Improved network performance – Scout monitors your infrastructure and proactively begins resolution activities in the event of a decrease in performance or a fault. The problem will be fixed before you even knew it existed.
- Expert support – Our Help Desk team is one call away from helping you with any problem or question.
- Peace of mind – Managed Services from Scout provides you with reliable performance and a predictable IT expense. That means you get more value from the technology you’ve already invested in while reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.
The Scout service suite consists of three service levels designed to fit the needs of your business
Let us focus on your technology, so you can focus on your business. Managed Services & Help Desk from Scout provides remote diagnostic monitoring, proactive Operating System patch management, virus & malware protection, Help Desk services and up to 3 hours of on-site support per month.
Remote diagnostic monitoring, proactive patch management and virus & malware protection.
Virus & malware protection that you know is installed AND current.
Your go-to office ….. from anywhere.
Now Microsoft Office is even better – it’s in the cloud. Whether you are working in your office or on the go you get everywhere access to the latest version of the tools you have always known.
- For businesses looking to take their first step into the cloud, there’s no better solution than Microsoft Office 365. It’s an easily-customized cloud solution covering your email, calendar, file storage, communications, document management, and more. With Scout Networks serving as your guide to Office 365, you’ll see huge benefits:
- Access emails, calendars, contacts, and files on the go across any number of devices, including home and office PCs, smartphones, and other mobile devices.
- Migrate all your existing files, emails, users, and settings smoothly into your new Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Rely on Microsoft’s guaranteed 99.9% uptime with built-in automated backups.
- Encourage collaboration with simple file sharing through built-in integration with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Combine the power of Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Web Apps, and Microsoft Lync Online, all hosted off-site in a secure data center that keeps your vital data safe.
- Scale your subscription to your unique needs with as many or as few users as you need, maximizing your IT budget.
Scout Networks is a Louisville, Kentucky based IT solutions provider offering managed IT services, voice & bandwidth services and on premise network solutions throughout Kentucky, southern Indiana and southern Ohio.